Depression (major depressive disorder) is a common and serious medical illness that negatively affects how you feel, the way you think and how you act. Fortunately, it is also treatable. Depression causes feelings of sadness and/or a loss of interest in activities once enjoyed. hypnotherapy is what's known as a complementary therapy. A person can use hypnotherapy in addition to other treatments for depression to enhance an overall sense of well-being, lift mood, and boost feelings of hopefulness.
- Feeling sad or having a depressed mood.
- Loss of interest or pleasure in activities once enjoyed.
- Changes in appetite — weight loss or gain unrelated to dieting
- Trouble sleeping or sleeping too much Loss of energy or increased fatigue.
- Increase in purposeless physical activity (e.g., hand-wringing or pacing) or slowed movements and speech (actions observable by others)
- Feeling worthless or guilty Difficulty thinking, concentrating or making decisions
- Thoughts of death or suicide
Beat Depression with Hypnotherapy Vancouver
Have you experienced symptoms of depression?
- Feeling particularly sad or anxious?
- Lack of interest in things you usually enjoy?
- Feelings of being useless or worthless?
- Been prescribed medicines you don’t want to take?
- Lack of energy, low concentration levels?
- Experienced sleeping problems?
- Drinking more than you’d like to?
I Show You How To Beat Depression
Cognitive Hypnotherapy allows you to regain control over your life.
Rather than having a solution thrust on you, each session is uniquely tailored to your needs; providing benefits that other therapies and medication can’t match.
Instead of the stress that traditional therapy can cause, many people comment on how relaxing the process has been for them.
- Change How You Think
- Learn Valuable Techniques & Skills
- Take Back Control
- Live A Confident And Happier Life