Lazzaro Approach to Mood Swings Sessions
There is no one who hasn’t suffered mood swings or known someone to suffer from mood swings. Talking to Lazzaro can help you to recognize these changes in your emotions and to respond to them appropriately. Lazzaro can help you to understand what is affecting your mood in order to work out a personalized sessions for you. Lazzaro may recommend the following options as part of your mood swings hypnotherapy sessions: Hypnotherapy and talk therapy to help you understand and control your emotions, also relaxation techniques and CBTC -HBMD to provide tools for managing your mood. Tips on recognizing the onset of extreme moods and what you can do about them. Addressing any underlying causes or triggers of your symptoms
Mood swings refer to rapid changes in mood from a minor daily change in mood to significant mood changes.
When are mood swings a cause for concern? Changing moods are normal, but sometimes these changes can be so extreme or unexpected that they leave us feeling lost and unable to control or understand our own feelings. For example, you could shift between feeling excitable, happy and well and feelings of depression, anxiety or irritability, even if there is no apparent cause. You might benefit from visiting Lazzaro Pisu for mood swings sessions if: Your mood fluctuates frequently or changes suddenly.
- You experience extreme emotions, especially if they are putting you or other people at risk due to suicidal thoughts or harmful behaviours.
- The mood changes are unpredictable or don’t seem to be linked to what is going on in your life.
- They are interfering with your daily life or relationships You are concerned or need help managing your emotions.
- You are concerned or need help managing your emotions.
Possible Causes in Women and Men
Sudden or extreme changes in your mood can be a sign of a mental health condition such as bipolar disorder, schizoaffective disorder or a personality disorder. Other mental and physical conditions can also affect your mood as can factors such as changes in your hormone levels.
- Mood swings refer to rapid changes in mood from a minor daily change in mood to significant mood changes seen in mood disorders such as depression or Bipolar Disorder.
- Mood swings can occur in women who suffer from Premenstrual syndrome or Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder.
The menopausal transition, particularly the time around approaching menopause is associated with mood swings in some women.
Mood Swings Sessions in Vancouver
Mood Swings in men can be caused by hormonal problems and can lead to sexual difficulties and anger issues.
Whatever the cause, extreme or fluctuating emotions can have a significant effect on our wellbeing. Mood disorders can make it difficult to complete everyday activities or to fulfil your potential at work. Your unpredictable mood changes can also affect your relationships with friends and family, so it is important to seek help if you suspect that your emotional ups and downs are more extreme or rapid than usual.
A Positive Attitude Gives You Power Over Your Circumstances Instead Of Your Circumstances Having Power Over You. If You Need Help Don't Hesitate To Call Me, Because You Are Not Alone. I Will Help You With Knowledge, Understanding, And With The Passion Of My Work. I am Here to Help You And Not To Judge You.
TO BOOK YOUR SESSION CALL: 604 202 7938